Through instruction, discussion and practical application, Freeing Your Voice will guide you through techniques for both fiction and non-fiction, designed to connect with your ‘inner’ writing-self, whilst helping you identify the themes and stories that have meaning to you. This course will help you recognise the difference between the noisy, judgemental chitter-chatter of the mind, and the quieter, wiser voice of your inner writer.
By the end of the four-week course, you will have the beginnings of a piece of writing, either fiction or non-fiction, that reflects your own voice, and have the tools to breathe new life into existing writing projects.
• Two assignments, including reading material, discussion prompts and writing exercises
• Peer feedback on your first assignment
• Detailed written feedback from the course tutor on your final assignment
• A Q+A session with Kylie Fitzpatrick
• An online writing community, lasting beyond the end of the course
For more details and booking go to London Lit Lab.